Length: 63 ft.
Located In: Portland, ME
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Current Price: $1,075,000
Name: Andrea Gaines
“Sea Spirit” is Hull # 2 of the Sea Spirit 60 Passagemakers. She is one of the finest and safest long range cruisers available today. This vessel is the result of the combined efforts of Sparkman & Stephens Naval Architects and Dan Fritz, founder of Queenship.
Four watertight bulkheads, a fully stabilized hull, a bulbous-bow hull form, redundant systems and Single Lugger 1276-A2 Diesel are just a few of the features that contribute to a vessel with a trans-oceanic cruising range and luxurious accommodations.
A single Lugger diesel engine is backed up by Key Power 3500 get-home system which can be run off either of the vessel’s generators for a speed around 4-5 knots. The single Lugger provides for a cruising range of approximately 4,500 nautical miles at 8 knots. With a 6.5 knot cruise and one generator running, range can be extended to approximately 7000 nautical miles.
Some Notable Features of this yacht include:
- Built to ABS Standards (American Bureau of Shipping)
- Easily short-handled by single or couple
- Shallow draft and Low air draught
- Key Power 3500 get-home system
- 2015 Wesmar Stabilizers- (not stabilizer dependent)
- Sidepower Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Two Northern Lights Generators
- Reverso Fuel Polishing & Transfer System
- 2016 Cruiseair Chilled Water Reverse Cycle AC
- Sea Recovery 1800gpd Aquamatic watermaker
- 2014 Xantrex 4000 Watt Inverter
- Hull painted, June 2017
- All Bright Work re-done, June 2017
LOA-Hull: 63 ft.
LOA-Total: 63 ft.
Beam: 17 ft.
Length on Deck: 63 ft.
Maximum Draft: 4.88 ft.
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 1276-A2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2240
Engine Power: 340
Fresh Water Tanks: 400 gallons
Fuel Tanks: 2105 gallons
Holding Tanks: 130 gallons
Walkthrough and Interior
Enter into salon from aft deck. U Shaped galley on the port side forward and day head to the right. Up three stairs to Pilothouse. Lower deck and Flybridge accessed from Pilothouse. Down spiral staircase to starboard to lower deck and staterooms. Forward lies the VIP Stateroom. Guest stateroom located off hallway and shares a head and shower with the VIP. Full beam master stateroom lies aft and included ensuite head and access to engine spaces. Stairs from starboard side of pilothouse lead up to expansive Flybridge.
Enter salon from aft deck. Desk is tucked into starboard corner and galley is forward on port side. On the starboard side forward is day head. Forward up three steps is the pilothouse which is seperated from Salon / Galley by a teak door.
Located on starboard side of the salon adjacent to galley with convenient access from the salon, galley and pilothouse.
|Forward VIP Stateroom
Electronics & Navigation
Hull & Deck Construction
|Hull & Deck
Electrical & Plumbing Systems
|Tanks & Bilge System
Engine & Mechanical System
Engine & Mechanical
- Single Lugger 1276-A2 340hp (2240 hours) rated for continuous duty
- Twin Disc transmission with trolling value
- Key Power KP 3500 Get-home system mounted on the main shaft, driven by hydraulic pump powered off the primary generator with remote engagement control in the Wheelhouse
- SidePower 16hp 24v bow thruster
- Side Power 20hp 48v stern thruster
- Dual Racor Main Engine fuel/water separators with vacuum gauge and manifold
- valve assembly to permit filter change while underway
- Reverso 150GPH Fuel Polishing System
- 2015 Wesmar hydraulic stabilizers, upgraded with 3 plane gyro
- 2016 Two New Cruise Air Marine Chillers and all lines replaced
- Cruise Air reverse cycle, chilled water air-conditioning system with 5 individual zone controls: salon, wheelhouse, master stateroom, forward and port staterooms. Central Chiller located in Engine Room and insulated chill water piping throughout the boat
- Hydraulic power-assisted steering system
- ZF electronic engine controls
- Aquadrive and dripless shaft seal
- Reverso 150gph fuel polishing system w/ redundant pumps
- Head Hunter Tank Sentry
- Sea Recovery 1800gpd Aquamatic watermaker
- Two Headhunter 10gpm fresh water pumps
- Engine driven emergency crash pump
- Fireboy suppression system
- Emergency manual steering system; removable tiller mounted on aft deck
- Main Engine wet exhaust system with FRP muffler
- Engine Room air-intake and ventilation with de-watering/demisting system of FRP construction
- Head Hunter Tank Sentry level measurement system for all Fuel tanks
- Fire suppression system liquefied compressed gas propellant
- Emergency air supply damper shut-down system for Main Engine, Generator and Engine Room
- 24V DC lighting and 110V AC lighting
- Raw-water strainer for generators
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.