BOAT ID: 6219420
Length: 52 ft.
Located In: Boothbay Harbor, ME
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Current Price: $1,175,000
Name: Sparkman & Stephens Brokerage
Phone: (203) 687-4700
“Hope” is a stunning example of the modern classic M-series boats produced by Morris Yachts. Based on the raging success of the smaller M36 and M42 daysailers, “Hope” was built for an M42 owner who did not want to give up the amazing ease of sail handling found on the M-series boats, but who also desired more interior accommodations for cruising and longer passages. Now perfect for both daysailing and family cruising, M52 “Hope” has traveled up and down the eastern seaboard twice and now just daysails on perfect summer days in Maine. Always Captain-maintained and cared for by the best service yards, “Hope” is likely even better than a new boat with her proven sailing history and superb condition. “Make her new again” was the mantra of her two owners at the end of each season. Adorned with varnished teak exterior woodwork, freshly sanded teak on her decks, cockpit seats/ sole and classic flag blue Awlgrip topsides with cream boot strip and red bottom make “Hope” the quintessential sailboat in any harbor.
LOA-Hull: 52 ft.
LOA-Total: 52 ft.
Beam: 13.5 ft.
Length on Deck: 52 ft.
Maximum Draft: 6.67 ft.
Engine Model: 4JH4-TCE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Sail Drive
Engine Power: 75
Fresh Water Tanks: 50 gallons
Fuel Tanks: 80 gallons
Holding Tanks: 20 gallons
Manufacturer Provided Description
The M52 is born from the incredible success of her smaller sister-ships, the M36 and the M42. Retaining all of the great ease of handling features and classic beauty of the M36 and M42, the new M52 provides a spacious interior layout with two sleeping cabins, each with its’ own separate head, luxurious accommodations below and an even larger cockpit with more generous seating. Morris Yachts and the legendary design firm Sparkman & Stephens have once again teamed up to produce a yacht of lasting beauty – a yacht that will grace any harbor and provide her owner with pride of ownership for many years.
Sail handling has been thoroughly engineered for simplicity, reliability, and ease of use. A Hall Spars carbon fiber mast, Leisurefurl in-boom furling system, Navtec hydraulic system for the vang and backstay and hydraulic primary and main halyard winches are standard equipment. Her generous fractional rig with self-tacking jib makes for a powerful yet remarkably easy to control sail plan. As perfected on the smaller M-Series boats all sheets and control lines are led below deck to rope clutches and hydraulic winches located in the cockpit within easy reach of the helmsperson. The only lines above deck are for the asymmetrical cruising spinnaker that is trimmed from self-tailing manual winches outboard of the helm. All of these features allow for comfortable and convenient access to all sail controls for the skipper with lots of cockpit room for family and guests. Forward of the control pods are spacious port and starboard cockpit seats with Sunbrella-covered closed cell foam cushions. The seats are nearly seven feet in length and comfortably suitable for seating six adults or taking a nap. Hatches on all three cockpit seats allow access to below-decks storage. A standard gloss-varnished teak drop leaf table with integrated cooler is permanently fixed to the cockpit sole.
A high performance bulbed keel of moderate draft together with a high aspect ratio carbon/ epoxy spade rudder are designed and built for speed, stability, and precise control. Exterior styling is traditional with gelcoat deckhouse and gloss varnished teak joinery including toe rail, eyebrow trim, dorade boxes, coaming cap, companionway hatch and cabin top handrails. Optionally the house and cockpit can be trimmed in varnished teak cladding. The deck has a contrasting color non-skid finish and the cockpit sole is laid teak decking. Teak decking can also be added on the main deck for the ultimate in classic looks. Auxiliary propulsion comes from a Yanmar 54hp Saildrive diesel engine with a three blade Flex-O-Fold folding propeller. A VHF radio, GPS with 8″ color display, sailing instruments with three separate displays for wind,
depth and speed readings are located in the cockpit and a multi-function repeater is mounted at the Nav station. A complete owner’s manual is included. The M52 is CE approved for Class B or C depending on optional equipment selected.
A comfortable, spacious interior with full standing headroom is finished in classic Herreshoff style with antique white bulkheads, gloss varnished solid cherry joinery, satin varnished teak and holly cabin sole and traditional wood sheathing over head painted white to match the bulkheads. The owner’s stateroom forward features a queen size center line berth, wide contoured seats port and starboard, a full height hanging locker, and dresser unit with tow drawers and a drip front in the lower portion and a storage locker above. Two large full width drawers are built-in under the berth. Two overhead hatched provide excellent ventilation. The stateroom includes its own private head compartment and attached fully enclosed shower stall. The shower enclosure has a molded fiberglass pan with integral sump and drain system. In addition, the shower also includes a built in teak slat seat, wet locker and wall mount shower mixer with temperature controlled valve. The head included a Vacuflush toilet, varnished cherry countertop with a polished SS over sink, hot and cold pressurized water, and overhead hatch for ventilation. IN the main salon, the starboard U-shaped dinette with its lavishly sculpted cushions invites you to comfortably lounge or dine with your guests. The cherry drop-leaf table incorporates liquor and silverware storage. A modern butterfly style hatch above the dining table and eight large fixed portlights provide great natural lighting and ventilation. Opposite the dinette the port settee provides comfortable seating for two. The aft end of the settee serves as the seat for the aft facing Navigation desk. The Nav desk has built-in chart storage and raised instrument console above. Outboard of the Nav desk, the electrical panel and all monitoring devices and gauges are organized in one convenient location. At the forward end of the main salon on the port side you will find a large storage cabinet with varnished cherry countertop and storage cupboard above. Ample bookshelf space in built in above both the port settee and dinette areas centered between the storage lockers. The aft cabin features a double quarter berth to port with full height hanging locker and dresser forward of the berth. The dresser is built with two drawers and a locker door below the countertop and single storage locker above. An overhead hatch provides ventilation. The aft head is complete with manually operated toilet, varnished cherry countertop with SS sink, hot and cold pressurized water, wall mount shower, molded fiberglass floor pan with shower sump, large outboard storage locker and an overhead hatch for ventilation. The galley is complete with a three-burner gimbaled porpane stove, DC refrigeration, Corian countertops, polished SS sink and hot and cold pressure water. A large tilt-out trash bin is mounted through the inboard face of the galley at the forward end. A pair of double locker doors access the area below the sink. A stack of four drawers are conveniently located between the sink and stove. The top drawer has an organizer for silverware. A drop front door is mounted directly below the stove to provide space for pan storage. The refrigerator with a single toploading hatch is located aft of the stove. Three separate lockers are above the countertop in the galley provide storage for dry goods, dedicated dish storage Morris Yachts supplied china and acrylic glasses. Varnished teak companionway ladder with non-slip surface on each tread.
Hull and Deck
• Vacuum infused composite hull with Vinylester resin and Balsa core.
• Composite longitudinal stringers and transverse keel floors.
• Hull: Awlgrip “Flag Blue”.
• Boot stripe: Awlgrip “Cream”.
• Cove stripe: “Gold leaf”
• Sparkman & Stephens designed high aspect, shallow draft keel with external lead keel
• Vacuum infused composite deck and superstructure with Vinylester resin and Core-
• High density core replaces the standard core in areas of deck hardware and through
• Deck: gelcoat Oyster White where exposed.
• Quarter sawn teak decking on cockpit sole, cockpit seats, side decks
• Varnished teak toe rail, coaming cap, eyebrow trim, and dorade boxes.
• Varnished teak seahood.
• Butterfly hatch above main salon clad with varnished teak cladding.
• Custom cast stainless steel bow, midship and stern chocks that integrate beautifully
with the teak toe rail.
• Herreshoff style stainless steel bow, stern and midship cleats
• Stainless steel 4” cowl vents mounted on varnished teak dorade boxes with stainless
steel dorade guards. Cowls are removable with stainless caps for transport
• Eight stainless steel opening foredeck and cabin top hatches and modern butterfly
• Four large frameless fixed portlights on each side of cabin
• Flush hatches on foredeck for recessed anchor locker on port and forepeak access on
• Large forepeak with storage for boarding ladder, emergency tiller lines and fenders
and anchor rode
• Recessed anchor locker with storage for swing out anchor bracket, electric windlass
and fresh and raw water washdown spigots.
• Custom removable lifelines, including bow pulpit, stern pulpit and stanchions with
• Propane locker aft of cockpit with flush hatch
Unique to the M-Series boats all sheets and control lines are led below deck to rope clutches and electric winches located in the cockpit within easy reach of the helmsperson. These features allow convenient access to all sail controls for the helmsperson. Hoisting the mainsail, unfurling the self-tacking jib, adjusting the single jib sheet and main sheet; adjusting the back stay & boom vang and even controlling the main boom preventer can all be done at the helm. The cockpit seating will comfortably seat six adults for dining around the custom removable varnished drop leaf table or provide just the place for a nap after lunch. A Lazerette hatch in the starboard cockpit seat provides access to equipment and below-decks storage while the port cockpit hatch offers a shallow tray for blocks, winch handles and misc gear.
• Custom molded fiberglass steering pedestal with Sunbrella cover.
• Varnished teak steering wheel.
• Removable teak foot block for helmsman on centerline aft of the pedestal.
• Stainless steel foot switches for controlling opposing winches on each side of helm
for easy trimming by helmsman. Additional switches installed near winches to allow
guests or crew control while racing.
• Varnished teak cockpit table incorporates a removable locker for drinks and storage
area for binoculars and sunscreen. The table features custom recessed bases
making the table easily removable for additional room in cockpit when racing.
• Teak clad foot rest below cockpit table.
• Two SS cup holders in cockpit winch pods with drains.
• Saloon style removable varnished teak companionway doors with storage bag in sail
• Custom storage box mounted under starboard side deck to hold set of varnished teak
companionway drop boards, screens and acrylic panels.
• Custom Dodger with stainless steel bows and side grab rails with elkhide covers.
• Aft edge and top of dodger coaming clad in teak veneer and finished with gloss
• Cockpit cushions.
• Cockpit light on underside of boom with dimmer control.
• Cockpit shower with hot and cold water.
• Canvas Sunbrella Cockpit awning stretching from main mast to back stay.
The majority of the interior is finished in classic Herreshoff-style white bulkheads with solid mahogany joinery finished in gloss varnish; while main salon and forward cabin boast beautiful custom raised panel bulkhead treatments. The satin varnished cabin sole is constructed of wide teak boards veneered with cork on the underside to reduce squeaking and movement. Traditional individual wood sheathing strips cover the overhead and are painted white to match the interior bulkheads.
• The cabin sides are satin-varnished mahogany veneer.
• Upgraded solid mahogany passageway doors with raised panel detailing.
• Raised paneling on forward main cabin bulkhead and along passageway.
• Raised paneling on forward bulkhead in forward cabin.
• Abundant natural light from overhead stainless steel opening hatches and large fixed
port-lights along cabin side
• Ocean-Air Skyscreen/Shades are fitted to each overhead hatch and finished with
The owner’s stateroom forward features a plush queen size center-line berth. Personal items can be put away easily in storage lockers outboard of the berth to port and starboard, in a full height hanging locker and bureau to starboard, and in a dresser unit to port. The bureau has two drawers and a drop front in the lower portion and a storage locker above. Two large full width drawers are built-in under the berth as well and there are three additional storage lockers under the berth. Since this boat is designed with passage making in mind, every possible space has been set up for storage. Reading lights and outboard shelves are appointed for reading before
bed. An overhead hatch provides excellent ventilation and like all of the cabin top hatches it is fitted with an Ocean Air Skyscreen. The Skyscreen will keep the bugs out and allow you to regulate how much sunlight or moonlight you allow in. The stateroom includes its own private head and separate large shower stall with teak seat and towel locker. Two Raymarine multi displays are mounted in forward face of port hanging locker for easy viewing from the berth.
The forward head includes a Tecma macerating toilet, varnished mahogany countertop with a polished SS oval washbasin, hot and cold pressurized water, and overhead hatch for ventilation. The shower enclosure has a molded fiberglass pan with integral sump and drain system, built in teak slat seat, wet locker, and wall mount shower mixer with temperature controlled valve. As in the owner’s stateroom, there is plenty of room for toiletries, towels and other necessities.
A cozy main salon area is just forward of the spacious galley to starboard of the companionway. The custom U-shaped seating area encircles the solid mahogany drop leaf table, with integral wine/liquor storage space and can accommodate 5 people comfortably for dining. The custom mahogany table also pivots on a fixed base to allow more space for sleeping on the Pullmanstyle berth to starboard. A great nook for movie watching as well, the u-shaped salon seating faces the well hidden flat screen display behind the raised panel locker doors. A combination DVD/stereo in the nav area or laptop cable acts as the source for the surround sound entertainment system. The modern “butterfly-style” hatch above the dining table and eight large fixed port-lights provide abundant natural lighting and ventilation to the living area. Opposite the dinette, the port settee doubles as an aft-facing navigation area with mahogany nav table (with chart storage) “catch-all” shelf and built-in electronics locker (with Raymarine GPS plotter, VHF radio, multi displays and XM Stereo/DVD, USB ports and laptop cables) and provides comfortable seating for two or lounging or sleeping for one (Lee cloth located under cushion). A beautiful Stainless steel Chelsea Clock & Barometer are mounted above the nav table on the bulkhead. “Hope” is equipped with air-conditioning (and reverse cycle heat) to keep the interior at a comfortable temperature while docked in a Marina. When away from shore power, the Espar heater can be used to keep the interior cozy and dry.
The u-shaped galley counter tops are Corian (Bone) and very practical for those active in the galley. A three-burner Force 10 gimbaled propane stove and oven, 12-VDC Seafrost refrigeration, polished SS double sink and hot and cold pressure water provide the basic tools. Abundant storage is available beneath the sink and four drawers are conveniently stacked forward of the stove with storage for silverware, napkins, place mats etc. A drop-front door mounted directly below the stove provides ample space for pots and pans, and a large dry locker outboard of the sink provides voluminous storage for long voyages. The large refrigerator is located aft of the stove, with access via two top-loading hatches. Three sliding locker doors outboard and above the galley stove provide storage for a microwave oven, dish/glasses and coffee pot. An over-sized tilt-out mahogany trimmed custom waste basket is located to port of the galley sink and logically accessible by those in and out of the galley. The varnished mahogany companionway steps are hinged for easy access to the main engine and includes a unique crushed walnut non-slip surface on each tread for safety.
The guest cabin to port features a double quarter berth with a full height hanging locker and dresser forward of the berth. The dresser is built with three drawers, a fiddled countertop, and a single storage locker above. An overhead hatch provides natural ventilation while the Espar heater duct provides heat when needed. A separate raised panel mahogany door provides private access from cabin into the guest head (day head). A second solid mahogany door is mounted across from the galley for day use while underway and sailing.
The guest head is complete with an electric Tecma toilet, varnished cherry countertop with SS washbasin, hot and cold pressurized water; the pullout faucet can be used as a shower. The head compartment has a molded fiberglass floor pan with integral molded non-skid pattern and shower sump, a large outboard storage locker, and an overhead hatch for ventilation. Access to the head is both through the guest cabin for privacy and from the main salon for day-head use.
Electronics, Communication and Navigation
• Raymarine IC-M504VHF Radio mounted on the electronics locker face outboard of
nav table with AIS and DSC capabilities.
• Raymarine HM-162-B Icom submersiblePlus Command Mic III with jack at helm
pedestal to port and Metz VHF antenna mounted on mast head.
• Raymarine ST 60+ displays for speed, depth and wind mounted in the aft face of
seahood above companionway. ST60 wind direction vane and speed cups are
mounted at the masthead.
• Raymarine ST60+ multi-function display mounted in the Nav table area down below.
• Raymarine ST60+ multi-function display mounted on the forward cabin port hanging
locker face. Airmar speed and depth transducers.
• Raymarine E80 9” color LCD navigation/chart plotter display mounted at the
pedestal with radar (18″ 4kw digital radar antenna).
• Additional Raymarine E80 repeater navigation display mounted in nav area corner
cabinet. Raystar 125 GPS antenna is mounted on stern deck.
• Raymarine ST6002 S3G Autopilot mounted in stbd cockpit combing face with
• Raymarine SR100 Sirius Weather receiver; antenna mounted on port S1 lower
• Clarion AM/FM Stereo with DVD player and hardwired remote pad at helm pedestal;
Ipod cable at nav station; 2 subwoofers, Pr of Sonnance speakers in forward cabin;
pr marine speakers in cockpit; pr in main salon; Bose cube speaker system with 4
speakers in main salon.
• LG 26” LCD HDTV mounted behind mahogany doors above port setee in cabinate.
TV interfaced with stereo and DVD player as well as with laptop computer cable.
Shoreside cable TV is available via outlet in starboard winch pocket.
• Ethernet cable and multiplexer is installed in the navigation station and interfaced
with computer, electronics and entertainment system.
• Electronics interfacing – All Raymarine navigation electronics are interfaced using
SeaTalk connections and a high speed network.
• Ritchie 5” pedestal mount compass with polished SS cover.
• Combination steaming light and deck flood light.
• (4) 12 VDC 4D Mastervolt AGM house batteries (640 amp hours).
• (1) Optima engine start battery (800 cold-cranking amps)
• Amptech 140 Amp/12 VDC alternator with multi-stage regulator for battery charging.
• Battery monitoring – utilizing the Mastervolt Mass Inverter Charger Control panel
mounted on the main AC/DC distribution panel
• 12 VDC Outlets in galley and nav station.
• Mastervolt Mass Combi unit with 2000 watt inverter and 100 amp smart charger.
• 110V shore power system with (6) outlets, SS power inlet, and 50ft 50A/125V shore
• 110v shore power system is fitted with a Guest galvanic isolator.
• Yanmar 4JH4-TCE 75 with SD-50-4T Saildrive unit (New engine installed by MY in
• 4-cylinder, direct-injected, fresh water-cooled, turbo-charged marine diesel engine,
• Flex-O-Fold 20” x 13” three blade propeller.
• Yanmar engine mount pan – fiberglass.
• Custom Morris instrument panel at the helm, includes; ignition switch, start button,
stop button, audible alarms for cooling water high temperature, low lube oil pressure,
Saildrive water flow sensor and tachometer with illumination switch.
• Single lever throttle located on the pedestal.
• Engine box is fitted with an engineered system of noise reduction insulation panels.
• Yanmar spares kit and service manual.
• Racor #4530B fuel/water separator.
• (2) aluminum fuel tanks (with 80 gallons total capacity) w/SS deck fills.
• Cruz-Pro tank fuel gauge.
• Engine compartment lighting
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
• 100-gallon fresh water capacity in two stainless steel tanks.
• (2) SS deck fill valves and caps.
• Shurflo pressure water system pump.
• 11 gallon SS water heater plumbed to engine heat exchanger and 110VAC.
• Whale water system filter.
• ShurFlo water spigot located in anchor locker for anchor wash-down
• Cruz-Pro multi-tank gauge system.
CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM:
• Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioner (16,000 BTU unit for main salon)
• 12v fans throughout boat
• Espar heating system: Airtronic #D5LC (18,800 BTU) with outlets in galley, main
salon, forward cabin and head and aft cabin and day head.
• (2) Tecma Silence plus electric macerating marine toilets.
• (2) 20-gallon aluminum waste holding tanks plumbed to each toilet and seacock for
• Y-valves on head discharge for overboard (when sailing offshore) or into waste tanks.
• (2) Snake River smart mini-waste external tank level monitors.
• Main bilge pump is Johnson Marine 12VDC diaphragm bilge pump with removable
strainer and 36gpm capacity
• Forepeak 12VDC Electric bilge pump with float switch and over-ride switch with
• Edson 18gpm manual diaphragm bilge pump located near the helm in cockpit
STEERING AND RUDDER:
• Jeffa Torque Tube steering system with integrated autopilot drive unit and 48” teak
• High aspect ratio Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost.
• Upgraded rudder post tunnel and top bearing with two Jeffa self-aligning rudder
bearings and adjustable gaiter seal.
• Emergency Tiller stored in stbd cockpit locker for use through cockpit deck plate
(back up steering)
• 12 v Side-Power tunnel style bow thruster, with push button control at the pedestal.
Sails, Spars, and Rigging
The M52’s timeless looks are based on the classics, but unlike the classics that need a crew of 10 to sail, this boat can be easily singlehanded, double-handed or raced with a full crew. In these times when schedules are so difficult to coordinate, Morris has engineered the MSeries’ sail handling for simplicity, reliability, and ease of use. Introduced in 2004, the signature M-Series helm station features the often copied but never perfected by others sail handling systems and helmsman control pod. All sheets and control lines are led below deck to rope clutches and electric winches located in the cockpit within easy reach of the helmsperson. The only lines above deck are the sheets for the asymmetrical cruising spinnaker that are trimmed from electric self-tailing winches outboard of the helm. All of these features allow for comfortable and convenient access to all sail controls for the helmsperson with lots of cockpit room for family and guests. Current equipment also includes a carbon fiber mast, carbon fiber boom with electric in-boom furling system, electric jib furler, hydraulic system for the vang and backstay, electric anchor windlass and electric primary, secondary and main halyard winches. Yes, it is push button sailing that means getting off the dock or mooring in a jiffy and without a crew. Her generous fractional rig with self-tacking jib makes for a sail plan that is powerful yet remarkably easy to control. A full North racing and cruising sail inventory provides excellent performance in all conditions.
SPARS and RIGGING
• Carbon fiber mast with fractional rig and swept back spreaders by Offshore Spars
awlgripped to match deck gelcoat (Oyster white)
• Leisurefurl offshore aluminum furling boom by Forespar model 25/8L
• Self-tacking jib on athwartships curved track.
• Bamar MEJS 1.02 spheric self-aligning 12 v electric headsail furling system with
joystick on helm pedestal.
• Removable Harken stand up blocks for Gennaker and pad eye on bow for tack
• Standing rigging is Navtec stainless steel rod.
• Navtec hydraulic system with control panel in cockpit for control of ss backstay and
ss vang cylinders.
• SS covers for Navtec shroud turnbuckles.
• Custom internal boom preventer.
• Running rigging is low-stretch New England Rope.
• 3 pair Halogen spreader lights with ability to light up deck or above first or second
set of spreaders
• Lewmar rope clutches on mast and at helm
• Lightning protection with “no strike” dissipater at masthead
• Combination tri-color light and anchor light at masthead
• (2) Lewmar 58 CCEST electric self-tailing primary winches.
• (2) Lewmar 50 CCST electric secondary winches with optional teak winch bases.
• (2) Lewmar 48CCST mast mounted halyard winchs.
• Lewmar 10” aluminum Powergrip lock-in winch handles.
• (2) Optional ss covered switches for primary winches (criss-cross-wired) on cockpit
• Lewmar Ocean Gypsy V3 12v DC Anchor windlass
SAILS AND CANVAS
• Sail inventory is by North Sails and includes the following sails:
• Marathon 3DL full-battened in-boom furling mainsail
• Marathon 3DL electric furling jib
• G-AP 2 Asymmetrical (Gennaker) with snuffer.
• Sunbrella canvas removable dodger (Toast) with grab rails on aft end and sides
covered in elkhyde
• Pedestal/wheel cover
• Custom boom cover as well as factory Leisurefurl internal mainsail cover
• Cockpit table cover
• Butterfly hatch, teak handrail and dorade box covers
• Custom elkhyde covers on most turnbuckles, backstay, mainsheet and preventer
Anchoring and Mooring
• Lewmar Delta 44 lb anchor w/150’ nylon, 5/8” diameter with 100 feet of 5/16” HT
• Secondary Lewmar 66 lb claw with 50’ 5/16”chain and 100’ 5/8” nylon yale braid
rode in storage bag in foredeck locker
• Anchor deployment system w/manually rotating arm and integral anchor roller in
• Lewmar windlass with rope/chain gypsy.
• Salt water wash down system with SS spigot located in the anchor locker.
• Fresh water wash down system located in the anchor locker.
Safety and Additional Equipment
• Removable stainless steel bow and stern rails and stanchions with double lifelines
• Life Jackets
• (4) Kidde Mariner 110 portable dry chemical fire extinguishers located in the
• Flare kit.
• Engine compartment “Fire Port”.
• Emergency tiller.
• Folding paddeyes in cockpit (for tethering safety harnesses).
• (2) Jacklines (secure to bow and aft cleats).
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT and notes
• Removable davit system for dinghy OB motor and rail-mounted varnished teak OB
bracket on stainless pushpit
• Engine spare parts kit.
• Spare bulbs and fuses.
• Varnished teak 72” flagstaff and US flag with SS socket.
• (4) fenders with fleece covers.
• Aluminum boat hook with scrub brush and extra aluminum handles.
• SS folding Boarding ladder with storage in forepeak
• Canvas sun covers for handrails, dorade boxes, seahood and helm pedestal
• Custom Sunbrella boom cover
• Note: All exterior brightwork covered with final coats of Awlbrite 2-part UV resistant
finish. (Fresh coats in 2017)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.