BOAT ID: 1015387
Length: 57 ft.
Located In: Kings Point, NY
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Current Price: $549,000
Name: Rex G. Herbert
57′ Custom Sparkman & Stephens/Hinckley 1994
BANDERA is a true “one of a kind” from two of the most respected names in sailing.
The details and custom features of this gem are well thought out and executed. She is a proven blue water cruiser having circumnavigated and cruised extensively in all corners of the globe. BANDERA won her class in the 2008 Newport/Bermuda Race proving that she is true racer/cruiser of the highest degree.
The recent major price reduction makes BANDERA a wonderful opportunity to own a modern classic that will live up to her heritage for years to come.
LOA-Hull: 42.5 ft.
LOA-Total: 57 ft.
Beam: 15.5 ft.
Length on Deck: 42.5 ft.
Maximum Draft: 7.5 ft.
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 4JH4-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Fuel Type: diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: gallons
Fuel Tanks: gallons
Holding Tanks: gallons
- Her bright, open-plan main saloon comprises a comfortable seating and dining area with a well-equipped galley and adjacent nav station.
- This elegant space includes personal decorative touches such as a blue and white tiled wood burning stoave and attractive oil-burning lanterns on the paneled wall.
- Comfortable accomodations for 4 is provided in two cabins.
- The owner’s suite, with double berth and an additional Pullman bunk, has plentiful storage space and private head and shower.
- There is a further double guest cabin. Rich mahogany woodwork and teak flooring complement the marine blue upholstery throughout this pleasing yacht.
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno GP-7000 C-Map GPS belowdecks + RD-30 repeater on deck. 2008
- Durabook 3GB PC + Noble Tech software for New England and Caribbean. 2008
- Thrane & Thrane Satcom IP Handset belowdecks + Tracphone FleetBroadband FB250 Dish. 2008
- Syrens EC-Series Onboard WiFI System.
- Three Simirad AP 22 Control Units (one above deck and two below) + two separate hydraulic rams and motors with selector switch. In case one fails, you can switch to the other.
- Two Raytheon R40 Master Radars (one above and one below decks).
- ICOM-M802 Single Sideband
- ICOM IC-M422 VHF
- Maristar 9801 Inmarsat-C
- Raymarine ST60 & ST60+ Instruments.
- JVC KD-DV5100 DVD/CD Stereo/Receiver, CH-X1500 12 Disc Changer, Poly-Planar Indoor/Outdoor Speakers above and below decks.
Total Power: 110
- Mainsail 2008
- Mizzen 2007
- Genoa 2008
- Mizzen Staysail 2007
- APC 2008
- Fore Staysail
- Storm Fore Staysail
- Storm Trysail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.