BOAT ID: 5264180
Length: 75 ft.
Located In: Palma, Spain
Hull Material: Composite
Current Price: $3,700,000
Name: Sparkman & Stephens Brokerage
Phone: (203) 687-4700
This Swan 75FD is the true expression of luxury lifestyle; the most pleasing blend of dynamic
styling, technology and luxurious appointment. The two cockpits provide unparalleled relaxation
space; the aft for sailing and control while the midship offers comfortable seating for guests
protected by an integrated bimini to shade from the sun, around a semi-permanent table with
access to the main companionway.
A perfect example of the luxury this Swan possesses is the oil waxed, satin finished teak joinery
that compliments the light, welcoming interior creating a voluminous impression.
Nautor’s hallmark refined lines, makes this the most eye catching competitive racer or short
handed cruiser available on the world market in the 75ft category.
Lightly used and equipped with everything you would need to go anywhere, having just cruised
half the world. Contact Nautor Swan Australia/Vicsail Sydney for more information.
LOA-Hull: 75 ft.
LOA-Total: 75 ft.
Beam: 18.99 ft.
Length on Deck: 75 ft.
Maximum Draft: 9.8 ft.
Year Built: 2009
Engine Model: 6BT5-9M
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 180
Fresh Water Tanks: 150 gallons
Fuel Tanks: 450 gallons
Holding Tanks: gallons
• Depthsounder • Radar
• Log-Speedometer • Radar Detector
• Wind Speed and Direction • Computer
• Repeater(s) • TV Set
• Navigation Center • Plotter
• DVD Player • Autopilot
• Radio • Compass
• CD Player • GPS
• Cockpit Speakers • VHF
• Fully Battened Mainsail • Storm Jib
• Gennaker/Cruising Spinnaker • Furling Genoa
I : 94.17 ft
J : 27.67 ft
P : 66.58 ft
E : 30.17 ft
Working Sail Area : 1591.00 sq ft
• Steering Wheel • Electric Winch
• Hydraulic Winch
• Stern Thruster • Dishwasher
• Bow Thruster • Washing Machine
• Electric Bilge Pump • Oven
• Manual Bilge Pump • Microwave Oven
• Air Conditioning • Electric Head
• Heating • Hot Water
• Refrigerator • Fresh Water Maker
• Deep Freezer • Sea Water Pump
• Battery Charger
• Shore Power Inlet • Generator
• Teak Cockpit • Cockpit Shower
• Teak Sidedecks • Gangway
• Tender • Liferaft
• Cockpit Cushions • Cockpit Table
• Swimming Ladder
• Bimini Top • Cockpit Cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.