BOAT ID: 1015160
Length: 52 ft.
Located In: Lavagna,
Hull Material: Wood
Current Price: $210,000
Name: Rex G. Herbert
Tintoo VI is an excellent example of mid 1960’s S&S design. She was built as Gabrielle III at the McGruer yard in Scotland and has had two loving owners. When the present owner purchased her she was “one owner, one captain” and he has continually updated her, with new paint, galley, and electrical work in 2017.
As GABRIELLE under her original owner she was a member of the Canadian Admirals Cup team. She participated in the Big 3 Ocean Races – Fastnet, Newport to Bermuda, and Sydney to Hobart.
She is seasonally sailed out of Genoa and should be a “must see” for the wooden boat collector!
LOA-Hull: 35.5 ft.
LOA-Total: 52 ft.
Beam: 12.58 ft.
Length on Deck: 35.5 ft.
Maximum Draft: 0.67 ft.
Brand: Volva Penta
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Fuel Type: diesel
Engine Hours: 600
Fresh Water Tanks: 150 gallons
Fuel Tanks: 55 gallons
Holding Tanks: gallons
- 1 forward master Cabin with bathroom
- 1 guest cabin (twin castle beds)
- 4 sleeps in saloon
- 1 guest bathroom
- 3 burner propane stove with oven
- Water heater
- Hot & Cold pressure water
- Refrigerator (12V & 220V)
Electronics and Navigation
- B&G Hydra H 3000 (new 2008)
- GPS ChartPlotter SIMRAD NX45 Navstation (new 2008)
- AUTO PILOT SIMRAD J300 XX40
- 1 masthead wind unit
- 2 depth transducer & gravity switch
- Radio telephone VHF 1-COM
- 2 x Cockpit Compass
- Royal Harrier Ship’s clock Schatz
- Six GEL batteries (2007/2008)
- 4 X 100Ha Services – 2 x 100Ha Engine
- 2 Battery Chargers:
- -the original Hearth Interface for all batteries
- -an additional Mastervolt battery charger for Engines batteries only
- Cockpit boom light
- 220V wall outlets in saloon and cabins
- 2 x Electric heads
- Expar Heating & ventilating system (overhauled 2008)
- 2 x Bilge auto/manual electric pumps
- Engine room lights & lazaret
Engine & Mechanical Equiptment
- 1 x VOLVO PENTA – Mod D2-75 – 75hp ( New Nov. 2004)
- Engine hours – 600
- Propeller – MAXPROP (New 2004)
- -1 x Lewmar 46ST Main Hilyard
- -2 x Lewmar 46ST Jib Hilyard
- -1 x Lewmar 46ST Spinnaker or Forestaysail
- -1 x Lewmar 30ST Main Sheet
- -1 x Lewmar 30ST Reef Pennant
- -2 x Lewmar 840Spinnaker/Gennaker sheet
- -2 x Barlow 35 Jib Sheet or Spy guy
- Harken Roler Furling
- Boom Vang
- Spinnaker pole
- Manual backstay adjuster
- Original Aluminum Mast (overhauled 2005)
- Standing Rigging & Ronston Turnbuckles ( all new 2005)
Sails and Rigging
- 1 x mainsail (2003)
- 1 x mainsail 9.4oz (2007)
- 1 x furling genoa (2003)
- 1 x genoa 8.5 oz (2004)
- 1 x genoa (light) 5.5 oz (2004)
- 1 x Yankee 9.5 oz (2004)
- 1 x forestaysail (2007)
- 1 x Spinnaker 1.5oz (2003)
- 1 x Gennaker 1.5 oz (2004)
For more information call:Rex Herbert cell 917-913-1886
Click here for a complete list of boats offered by SPARKMAN & STEPHENS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.